Department: Culture Revitalization Community Meeting
Event Date: March 22nd, 2018
Bid to Feed: 100 people
Submit to: Human Resources
Caterer must submit bid to feed 100 people, to be served at 5:00 pm on Thursday March 22nd at the LNIB School. Dinner must include meal to be severed in specified time.
Bid Should include:
- Cost estimate for a guaranteed 100 people (Caterer must supply their own equipment)
- Supplies, including plates, utensils, napkins, cups, condiments, etc
- Set up and clean-up of the meal, including kitchen and tables
- Caterer to ensure that acceptable number of crew has Food Safe Certificates
- Ability to serve a meal within amount of time
- Dinner served et exactly 5:00pm
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and vehicle
- Responsible to Clean-Up tables, garbage, kitchen and maintain EQUIPTMENT-Put grease into tin cans!
- Responsible for full organization for entirety of meal preparation (shopping, serving, recruiting helpers, clean-up, bring own cooking supplies: pots, etc.)
The lowest bid may/may not be considered. An advance of up to 50% of the bid may be issued to the successful bid to assist with preparation. The meal will be property of LNIB and any left overs will be redistributed as necessary. Your bid should include your contact person with phone number.
Deadline to apply: Monday March 12th, 2018
Lower Nicola India Band
181 Nawishaskin Lane
Merritt, BC, V1K 0A7