Catering bids are now being accepted by Lower Nicola Indian Band School for the Awards Day BBQ Scheduled for Wednesday June 29, 2016
- Seeking bids for Wednesday June 29, 2016
- Cost estimates for a guaranteed 200, including plates, utensils, cups, beverages (coffee, tea, water, juice), condiments (salt/pepper, butter, etc)
- Lunch 12:00pm Noon
- Caterer to ensure that acceptable number of crew has Food Safe certificates
- Menu must include food/ dessert items for special dietary needs
- Ability to serve meal within a limited amount of time (provision of at least 2 lines passing through the buffet tables);
- 50% of bid could be advanced to successful bid to assist with preparation
- Responsible to CLEAN UP up tables, garbage, kitchen, and maintain EQUIPMENT - PUT GREASE INTO TIN CANS!
- Responsible for full organization for entirety of meal preparation (shopping, serving, recruiting helpers, clean up, bring own cooking supplies: pots etc...
- Lowest bid may/may not be considered
The Band School kitchen and facilities will be available for successful bidder to prepare.
Deadline for bids June 22, 2016 by noon 12pm
Submit bids to:
Angie Sterling (Principal)