PAL (Possession and Acquisition Licence) training available. Contact Bridget Labelle (email@example.com) for more information and/or to get on the list for training.
WST July 21 2017 PDF Watershed Talk Newsletter
Fishing Protocols issued by the chiefs of the NTA - August 25, 1999:
- Keep fishing area clean of all garbage
- No cleaning of fish on grounds, please take your fish home and clean them there
- Respect our monitors on site
- Report your total catch to on site monitors. We need this information so we can manage our fisheries responsibly
- Please respect the needs of others, and take what you need
- Please share the sites with people waiting to fish. If there are people waiting to use the site, please allow other people to fish
- No alcohol or drugs on fishing grounds.
FISHERIES UPDATE: August 20th, Nicola Dame Flow Release Meeting: Here's what's happening: Nic Dam flow rel mtg Aug 20-15
Fraser Salmon Update: WST - Fraser Salmon Update