Membership Administrator: Geraldine Bangham
Alternate Administrator: Phyllis Edwards
Alternate Administrator: Vonna Moses,
RENEWING YOUR CERTIFICATE OF INDIAN
STATUS CARD (CIS)
Scheduled appointments MUST BE BOOKED on
Wednesday’s from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Clients must provide
Two pieces of I.D. when applying for a status card.
- One piece of primary I.D. or two pieces of secondary I.D.
- One of which must have a digitized photo
Valid Canadian Passport
- new Plastic CIS issued after 2002.
|- Certificate of Birth
- Marriage or Divorce Certificate
- Provincial Identification Card
- Driver’s License
- Employee I.D. with digitized photo
- Student I.D. with digitized photo
- Firearms license
|- Guarantor’s form approved by Indian Registration and band lists Manager – AANDC – BC Regional office.|
*ABSOLUTLY NO PHOTOCOPIED I.D. or Sin cards Accepted (nor certified photocopies)
* ALL - I.D. must be intact and not expired.