Membership Administrator: Geraldine Bangham
Alternate Administrator: Vonna Moses
Do we have your current information?
We have 1,259 members on our current membership roll. Keeping track of contact information including mailing addresses is an on-going task and one that we rely on the membership to help us with. Email us when your contact info changes firstname.lastname@example.org
Maintaining an current contact list for members if vital for Band elections, keeping you informed, and sharing goodies.
RENEWING YOUR CERTIFICATE OF INDIAN
STATUS CARD (CIS)
Scheduled appointments MUST BE BOOKED on
Wednesday’s from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Clients must provide
Two pieces of I.D. when applying for a status card.
- One piece of primary I.D. or two pieces of secondary I.D.
- One of which must have a digitized photo
Valid Canadian Passport
- new Plastic CIS issued after 2002.
|- Certificate of Birth
- Marriage or Divorce Certificate
- Provincial Identification Card
- Driver’s License
- Employee I.D. with digitized photo
- Student I.D. with digitized photo
- Firearms license
|- Guarantor’s form approved by Indian Registration and band lists Manager – AANDC – BC Regional office.|
*ABSOLUTLY NO PHOTOCOPIED I.D. or Sin cards Accepted (nor certified photocopies)
* ALL - I.D. must be intact and not expired.