Click here for full details: 20161205132214504
Caterer must submit bid to feed 50 people, to be served at 10:30 at the Shulus Hall. Breakfast must include a main course, sides, desserts and refreshments.
- Cost estimate for a guaranteed 60 people (Caterer must supply their own equipment)
• Supplies, including plates, utensils, napkins, cups, condiments, etc
• Set up and clean-up of the meal, including kitchen and tables
• Caterer to ensure that acceptable number of crew has Food Safe Certificates
• Ability to serve a meal within amount of time
• Refreshments should be available starting at 9:30 am and throughout the session
• Breakfast served at exactly 10:30 am.
• Must have a valid driver's license and a vehicle
• Responsible to Clean-up tables, garbage, kitchen and maintain EQUIPMENT- Put grease into tin cans!Responsible for full organization for entirety of meal preparation (shopping, serving, recruiting helpers, clean up, bring own cooking supplies: pots ect .. )
The lowest bid may/may not be considered. An advance of up to 50% of the bid may be issued to the successful bid to assist with preparation. The meal will be property of LNIB and any left overs will be redistributed as necessary. Your bid should include your contact person with phone number.
Deadline to apply: December 13, 2016 @ noon
Lower Nicola Indian Band Community Services
181 Nawishaskin Lane
Merritt, BC VlK OA7
Fax: 250-378 9137