Band Office Holiday office closure

Need help while the Band Offices are closed for the holidays?  Here’s how to contact the people you need:


In case of a fire emergency – dial 911


911 will also reach the police.  The Merritt Detachment’s number is 250-378-4262

Health and Social Assistance – if you are seeing a Counselor, you will likely already have their cell number.   For any other emergency contact Bridget Labelle at 250-378-1573

Housing – for emergencies with respect to your rental housing, the contact is 250-315-7487 which will put you in touch with Joe Shuter

Public Works – our Public Works team always has a 24/7 contact – 250-315-8184

If you are a post secondary student, the emergency number for Education is 250-378-1504 (Sharon Parsons)

Other numbers you might need:

Family Violence – call no charge (24 hours) 1-800-563-0808

Help Line for Children – 250-310-1234

BC Ambulance – 911

Interior Crisis Line – 1-888-253-2273

 We hope you all have a safe and happy holiday