150 Drums for Water, Lands, and Unity EVENT
Maintenance Bids now being accepted
Scw’exmx Community Health Services Society is now accepting maintenance bids on behalf of the organizing committee for the 150 Drums for Water, Lands, and Unity event dinner scheduled for Friday 22, Saturday and September 23, 2017 at the Shulus Arbor.
- Seeking bids for total event coverage: the evening of Friday September 22 and full day Saturday September 23, for grounds, garbage, and washroom facilities maintenance for the Shulus Arbor
- The Bid must include the cost of maintenance supplies, garbage bags, cleaning products, washroom paper towel, etc.
- Maintenance services to be provided from 7pm Friday September 22 until 9pm Saturday September 23
- 25% of bid could be advanced to successful bid to assist with preparation.
- Responsible for ongoing maintenance of garbage and washroom facilities throughout the event and full cleanup of grounds and facilities at the event end
- Bid must identify supplies and number of workers needed
- Lowest bid may/may not be considered
Bids MUST be received no later than 12:00pm on Friday September 1st, 2017
Please submit bids to:
Scw’exmx Community Health Services Society
C/O Tamara George
P.O Box 3090
Merritt, BC V1K 1B8
Fax: 250 378 4962